• Modify High Gain Channel to reduce gain so that the channel will be more controlable and less muddy.
Price: about $85
• Do you find the Crunch and Lead channels too bright and piercing?
We can tame the treble without affecting the clean channel.
Price: about $80
All Marshall Amps
• Treble taming mods are available for many other Marshall models as well including JVM models. Can we lump this into one mention with above?
• Convert from 6550 or 5881 to EL34 output tubes, or visa versa. $30 to $100 depending on model (minimum labor rates apply).
• Mercury Magnetics transformer upgrade and/or the addition of a choke. This mainly applies to newer models. The addition of the choke and upgraded output transformer will provide slightly stronger bass response and improved note definition when the amp is played at high volume. Little improvement will be noticed at lower volume settings.