Search this site.
- New Andrews amp model introduced.
- 12AT7 tube shootout for guitar amp phase inverters
- New Andrews Artist
- JJ 5751 preamp tube review.
- More Andrews Amps Reviews
- When should I replace my tubes? How long do they last? What happens when they go bad?
- Reviews and interview on the Andrews A-22 and Para-Dyne 20 in ToneQuest Reports Magazine
- The new Andrews Para-Dyne Amps are Here!!
- Warehouse Guitar Speakers
Calendar of Blog Posts
Category Archives: Andrews Amps
Here is the first photo of the new Andrews amp prototype and here are the details: 40 watts Two 6L6, GZ34 rectifier, two 12AX7, two 12AT7, spring reverb. It’s based on the AB763 Blackface circuit with a few cool upgrades … Continue reading
Please come to the Geartalk Expo this Saturday May 11, to try out all the Andrews amps including the new model to be introduced there. More info on the new model coming soon! Many other “boutique” amp, pedal and guitar … Continue reading
Andrews Amps would like welcome Coy Bowles to our family of artists. Coy Bowles is a member of the Zac Brown Band. He plays guitar and organ for ZBB as well as writes and arranges music. He also leads his … Continue reading
Andrews Amps have been getting a lot of great press lately. This review of the Para-Dyne 50 c0mbo was just released in the December 2012 issue of Premier Guitar Magazine. http://www.premierguitar.com/Magazine/Issue/2012/Dec/Andrews_Amplification_Para_Dyne_50_Combo_Review.aspx It’s a great review. I just wish they had taken … Continue reading
Check out the article in the June 2012 issue of ToneQuest Report Magazine.
After many months of development, the new amps are here in the shop. Please come by and try them out. For all the latest details, sound clips and videos, check out the new web site at http://www.andrewsamps.com