LIMITED WARRANTY – Valid in USA and Canada Only
Andrews Amp Lab warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the original date of purchase to the original purchaser. For subsequent owners, the length of warranty shall be for a period of 1 year from the original date of purchase. During the warranty period, in the unlikely event that a defect occurs, Andrews Amp Lab will at its discretion, repair or replace the product at no charge to you for parts or labor. You must provide a copy of the original purchase receipt in order to receive warranty service.
What is covered:
- All components other than vacuum tubes and footswitches are covered for the periods listed above.
- Vacuum tubes and footswitches are covered for a period of 90 days from the original date of purchase.
What is not covered
- Any damage due to abuse, accident, improper AC power, lightening, AC power surge, flood, moisture, rain, solvents and other liquids, fire, smoke, improper connections, improper bias adjustment, improper service, defective tubes or normal wear and tear
- Any amp with altered, defaced or removed serial numbers
- Any product that has been altered or modified in any way not authorized in writing by Andrews Amp Lab Inc.
- Andrews Amp Lab Inc. shall not be liable for any consequential and/or incidental damages.
How to obtain warranty service: Contact Andrews Amp Lab to arrange for service by calling 770-671-0485 or send us e-mail or check the web at andrewsamplab.com or andrewsamps.com for the latest contact information. After confirming warranty status, send or bring your amp to the location specified. If shipping, you are responsible for the cost of getting the amp to us and we will pay the return shipping costs.